PARTNERSHIP DONATES WORKPLACE SKILLS DVD SERIES TO COUNTY HIGH SCHOOLS
The Business Education Partnership of Sangamon County donated sets of its three-part DVD Employment Film Series. The series, which comes complete with a Classroom Guide to assist teachers with planning course curriculums and class activities, takes students on a step-by-step journey through finding a job, successfully navigating the interview process, and keeping a job after being hired.
Click here to download:
Complete Classroom Resource Guide
Click here to view Employment Film Series:
CAREER CORNER NEWSLETTERS
- BEP Career Corner Newsletter-Introduction
- BEP Career Corner Newsletter-Advanced Medical Care
- BEP Career Corner Newsletter-Financial & Professional Services
- BEP Career Corner Newsletter-Tourism
- BEP Career Corner Newsletter-Soft Skills
If you would like a copy of the past issues, listed above, or have feedback or suggestions for the Career Corner Newsletters please click HERE.
GUEST SPEAKER TOPICS/SUBJECTS
For more information, contact Sarah Graham at (217) 525.1173 or email@example.com.
SANGAMON COUNTY SCHOOLS & COLLEGES/UNIVESITES/TRAINING